HEALTH & SAFETY
During these challenging times, our number one priority is the safety of our clients and our team.
At The Alchemist Hair & Beauty we have taken the necessary measures to comply with the latest Government guidance and we also receive regular updates from our industry experts. All our team have received appropriate training and have received Barbicide Certification to ensure that the correct salon procedures regarding PPE and sanitisation are adhered to at all times.
Despite having to take these measures, it is important to us that you are still able to relax and enjoy your visit and we will ensure you receive the best possible service. Our aim is for you to leave our salon looking totally gorgeous and feeling revitalised.
Thank you for your patience and understanding.
Before you visit our salon, please be reminded of the following:
• Please arrive on time for your appointment.
• If you arrive early, please wait outside the salon in the courtyard, socially distanced and wait to be invited in.
• You must wear a mask in the salon, so please remember to bring this with you. We do have these available should you forget.
• Hand sanitiser is available when you enter and leave the salon.
• You will be taken to your designated chair by your stylist on arrival.
• We are able to provide complimentary hot beverages, supplied by Honey + Harvey*, or bottled water, or you can bring your own.
• Due to hygiene reasons, we are not able to provide magazines. You can bring a your own, or a book we also have free WIFI too!
• Please keep your personal belongings with you at all times and only bring the bare essentials with you into the salon.
• We are aiming to go contactless and prefer card payments, although cash is being accepted.
For those of you who would prefer to visit us when the salon is quieter, or if you have any other concerns about the latest procedures, please do get in touch by calling 01473 554008.
Honey + Harvey based in Woodbridge & Melton, suppliers of speciality, crafted coffee.