HEALTH & SAFETY
During these challenging times, our number one priority is the safety of our clients and our team.
At The Alchemist Hair & Beauty we have taken the necessary measures to comply with the latest Government guidance and we also receive regular updates from our industry experts. All our team have received appropriate training and have received Barbicide Certification to ensure that the correct salon procedures are adhered to at all times.
It is important to us that you are still able to relax and enjoy your visit and we will ensure you receive the best possible service. Our aim is for you to leave our salon looking totally gorgeous and feeling revitalised.
Before you visit our salon, please be reminded of the following:
• Please arrive on time for your appointment.
• Hand sanitiser is available when you enter and leave the salon.
• Wearing face masks inside the salon is no longer mandatory and is on a discretionary basis.
• If you would prefer your stylist to wear a face mask, please advise.
• We are able to provide complimentary hot beverages, or bottled water, or you can bring your own.
• Due to hygiene reasons, we are not able to provide magazines. You can bring a your own, or a book we also have free WIFI too!
• Please keep your personal belongings with you at all times and only bring the bare essentials with you into the salon.
• We are aiming to go contactless and prefer card payments, although cash is being accepted.
If you feel unwell, have any coronavirus symptoms or have been told to self-isolate, please do not visit the salon. Please telephone us as soon as possible so we can reschedule your appointment at a later date.
For those of you who would prefer to visit us when the salon is quieter, or if you have any other concerns about the latest procedures, please do get in touch by calling 01473 554008.
Thank you for your patience and understanding.